Dear ______,
I hate you. With every fiber of my being I hate you. Everything I have something good in my life you take it away. I had one...maybe two weeks of happiness then you crushed it, sending me back into the depression that you put me in years ago. I thought things were going to be ok, that life was worth living then this happened. I hate living in the same house as you, the same state, the same PLANET. The only thing that even keeps me alive is the possibility that I might see him again. I cant sleep, I cant eat, I can barely breathe. This depression controls my every thought.
I had nightmares every night that I finally began to shake and then you reared in your ugly fat disgusting head.
fuck you. i hope you die
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment