Ok so I finally spent some time with the family just to hang out. My Parents and sister went up to meijer gardens and hung out. Miranda and I went up to the ampitheater and (when no one was around) sung some songs and just had fun up on stage. We took a TON of pics and just spent time together again. I love her so much its unbeliveable. ---<3<3<3->
well...I'm starting a new book which is ok so far i guess. not really sure, i might post the link or something eventually. lmao. I'm also recording my first real demo CD with miranda sometime soon so that should be fun. XD I cant wait
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Go you, honey!! That sounds like amazing fun, and you have the talent to do both - write and sing. Go for it.
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you a ton (but I've already told you that like a thousand times on facebook xD)
xoxo
addy