Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter break.

Hmm....winter break has been...interesting. Its good to get away from all the stress at home. Now all I have to worry about is getting up going to work and then I have the rest of the day to chill.
I stayed up most of the night on FB chat so I'm sort of tired but whatever. I'm glad I was on. wait... erase that I'm not really. well, i just cant make up my mind. I was told some things I needed to hear but I think it just got my hopes up.
damn every time I decide to attempt to get over him he comes back with some sweet little word and I'm back in his grasps once more. It doesnt really matter i suppose because he has a girlfriend....and I'm wasting my time hoping maybe something will happen between us.
oh well I should probably get back to my book. Reading seems to always clear my head, something I really need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment