ok well as for my life lately things have been pretty downhill. The only person I ever truely trusted compleatly destroyed me about a month ago and I'm still trying to get over it. I vividly remember every touch, every word the said to me. There was no lie in his eyes nothing ever would have given me a clue as to what he was really about. sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night and can almost feel him push back my hair and kiss me, i can fell his is body press against mine as he reminded me of how much he "loved" me.
Why the hell did I believe him anyway? it was redicuals to think that someone as amaizing as him would ever want me. I've learned my lesson though. Never make someone your everything, because when they leave, you have nothing.
the worst part is going to school, faking a smile, a laugh while everyone else is genuinly happy. I cant stand it. it feels like everything is comming crashing around me. I always loved him and I was content with just being friends but now...? i dont know.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment